Largest russian milk processing company
“Molvest” Group of Companies is a vertically integrated company, one of the leaders on the Russian market of dairy products. Molvest processes over 500,000 tons of milk per year and produces more than 250 dairy products under 8 brands: “Vkusnoteevo”, “Molvest”, “Felicita”, “Nezhny vozrast”, “Fruate”, “Ivan Poddubny”, “Volzhskije prostory” and “Kubansky Khutorok”. Products of the company can be found in more than 30 000 stores in 30 regions of Russia and abroad.
“Molvest” is actively developing both its agricultural and processing parts of the business – it is engaged in livestock breeding, crop and feed production. The company’s farmland, factories for producing premium quality feed, dairy complexes with a total livestock of more than 28,000 cows are located in Voronezh region.
Today molvest group of companies can be described as:
- Vertically integrated business, 100% of which is financed by Russian capital
- 5 dairy complexes with total livestock population of 28 000 cows
- 8 milk processing facilities with production capacity of over 500 thousand tons of milk per year
- Company’s own compound feed production: 2 compound feed plants and a biomass drying plant
- Genetics and breeding center
- Over 56 000 ha of forage lands serviced fully by its own agricultural machinery